The survey was attended by 4 major representatives of the Western region of organizations – employers (Uralsk Transformer Plant LLP, Ural Mechanical Plant LLP, West Kazakhstan Machine Building Company JSC, Glass Service LLP).
A questionnaire survey of representatives of employer organizations showed the following:
– lack of qualified personnel in the field of automation and robotics (90%)
– increase in staff in the automation and robotics sector (20%)
– training of accepted young specialists in the field of automation and robotics at work (10%)
– Zhangir Khan WKATU (100%) Feedback and forward.
– participation in practical training of future specialists, providing them with jobs (30%)
– alumni communication availability (80%)
Efficient student learning:
– improve theoretical training (at university) 50% and practical training at work 50%
The main tasks that a specialist in the field of automation and robotics has to perform:
– TB compliance and production culture;
– quality and efficient execution of work;
All enterprises have CNC equipment.
Employers have noted personal qualities of the student for the enterprise and successful work:
1. Aspiration to work qualitatively;
2. Discipline and responsibility;
3. Aspiration to understand and study a profession.
As a wish, the enterprise expressed its desire to accept together with Zhangir Khan ZKATU to develop and implement new scientific projects and are interested in our graduates.